Universal Adapter enables Propeller Gas Servicing for housing
The GSConnect Universal Adapter integrates Propeller, an innovative cloud-based mobile gas servicing solution, with your Housing Management System. The solution has been developed in partnership with our customers, who saw the benefits of using an end-to-end digital solution for its gas servicing team. Manifest Software Solutions created the Universal Adapter to allow the gas servicing team to efficiently manage their servicing needs without compromising legislative compliance, and lower administrative overheads. The resulting solution has surpassed the expectations of all involved providing a technically robust solution with a sympathetic user interface and visibility for the relevant areas of the business.
Complete confidence that compliance is maintained and processes enforced
This screen shows how data collected in the fields can be automatically validated and flagged by exception for action when business rules are triggered. Checking 100% of paper-based certificates can be reduced to minimal spot-checking. The business can be confident that compliance is maintained and processes are enforced.
- All Gas Servicing data, events and product information is stored in your Housing Management System (HMS) which is accessible to all staff across the organisation
- More efficient use of Gas Engineers time enables greater productivity
- Offers real-time status updates on all jobs
- Reduces administration time for back office staff in checking paper based certificates
- Full audit trail of entire process
- No lost paperwork, eliminating repeat visits
The GS Connect Universal Adapter controls all the data flow from the relevant applications in real time where appropriate. Transactional audit trail ensures compliance can be fully maintained throughout. Implementation of a true end-to-end digital process enhances the end-user experience for your staff and clients alike.
Book a free, no-obligation demonstration
You can contact us now to discuss your exact requirements. You can use either of the following methods…
Tel: +44 (0)20 3941 0200
Alternatively you can complete the form and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.